Thursday, September 12, 2019

My Best Shots: Website

Feedback: No feedback yet
I think this photo would make a great website photo, she has a cheeky smile and stance. She looks as though she may have been on a day out with her friends or family and had a lovely time. I love the representations and connotations that the image brings.













Feedback:
'I like this because it is different and I can see this appealing to your TA. It needs a bit of TLC in photoshop.' - Solidisee // Flickr
'This would be good for the target audience. It is very different way of a photography style' - MasonT789
The reasoning behind this shot was to take something a bit different. A very popular book and film, The Fault in our Stars, has a similarly composed image that they used as their cover and advertisement which I took inspiration from as their target audience is very similar to mine.
Feedback: 'Super shot- you could make something of this - perhaps the story could be that she's under a cloud or has a cloud hanging over her? Maybe a come back story?' - Miss S King //Flickr
'That is a really powerful shot. With a bit of care you could get rid of that electricity pole at the end.' - Solidisee // Flickr
I like the idea of a come back story. A motivational story would be great for a TA of 16 to 25 as a large amount of them will be students. The low angle really makes her look strong and powerful, creating a very positive representation. The telegraph pole has been a common difficulty among the majority of my photoshoots and will make the editing process interesting.


Feedback: No comments yet
I feel this could be another feature, tell a story about men in fashion. A low angle to create the idea that he is worth looking up to, that he is setting a new representation.











Feedback: 'Might work well on website or contents as there is room to text wrap on the right hand side' - Miss S King // Flickr
I had this photo in mind for a title image. Through researching conventions of a magazine website I found that almost every title had an image to go with it. It would also create some nice synergy to the physical magazine if I choose the variation of this image for the front cover or contents page. I like the natural colours in this photo, I like how the blue and the green splits the image in half. I agree that this would allow plenty of room for text.

No comments:

Post a Comment